We recently completed the Horizen Community Survey in an effort to connect with and better understand our community. We want to thank everyone who took the time to complete our survey and help us improve our project! We received over 100 responses, and the feedback was very constructive. We will use the results of the survey to continue to improve over the next year.
- Nearly all of the respondents would recommend Horizen to friends and family!
- The primary respondents of the survey were community members and node operators
- People feel that Horizen does transparency, privacy, teamwork, and community well!
- We can improve our messaging efforts, wallets, node documentation, community growth, and exchange integrations.
- Many people felt that Horizen needs to grow our social media presence.
- We need to simplify and focus our Marketing messaging.
- Our community is most concerned about personal data privacy
- People believe that Horizen Sidechains are very important to the future of Horizen
We will use your feedback over the next year to make improvements like:
- Marketing campaigns
- Increasing engagement within our community
- Improving our wallets
- More exchange integrations
- Better node setup instructions and documentation
Thank you again for taking the time to complete our survey. If you didn’t have a chance to take the survey, feel free to contact us and let us know how we’re doing. Join us on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, or Telegram to send us your feedback.